Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Frog Gives Back

I have been working on the blog all week. Trying to clean things up and organize. I use Windows Live Writer now (beccause part of my blog was high-jacked by a rather large blog that knows more about this stuff than I do). Mostly, I like to use because it will automatically watermark your photos. HOWEVER, evidently that is not true when you put one of the picture collages together (like below). Anyone know wh that is?? ANYWHO...here is one of the pages I added to the tab thingy (I bet you love that I use big technical words don't you) at the top of the blog.

There is nothing we love more than helping others. We are so thankful to be able to give back to those in our community! It fills our hearts with an unexplainable joy. Here are some of the items we have donated to autions to help raise money for causes that are near and dear to our us. If you would like to have the FROG help your cause please email us at jennireeve@kissedbyafrogonline.com.

View album

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!