Monday, February 4, 2013

Lend a Helping Paw

Super excited about my latest donation. Last week, I contacted  Erin’s Midwest Animal ResQ to see they would like some dog bandanas for an upcoming meet & greet (or whatever). Guess what…they said yes!! So I whipped these up for them…
IMG_0140SmallIMG_0137Medium  IMG_0138Large   IMG_0141 These sweet little dog bandanas can slip right over the dog’s collar or if you really want to get fancy slide a piece of ribbon through and tie a bow.
Here is my daughter’s pup modeling one for us (she is not available for adoption sorry)…
200199 


If you read my posts often then you know how passionate I am about giving back. I like to help out as much as possible and where ever I can. It isn’t much but it is what I can. Right now we have our Heroes With HOPE Cape Campaign, I am currently sponsoring a little league basketball team, and now we are set to make a small donation of “ADOPT ME” dog bandanas to a local animal rescue, Erin’s Midwest Animal ResQ.
Yesterday, as I worked dog bandana donation I took a small break to pop on to fb. (Guilty, I am fb addict. I suppose there are worse things.) Anywho, this little picture popped up in my news feed of a dachshund that is blind and in terrible shape due to abuse by it’s owner. Erin’s Midwest Animal ResQ (which by the way is not a shelter they operate completely with fosters) was able to rescue the pup and is now working to get it vet services to help make him all better. This is just one of the stories this amazing organization shared. If you all ever wanted to donate to a rescue I would highly recommend this one. I am amazed daily by the love, caring, and support this groups has and shares with the community.
You can read more about Erin’s Midwest Animal ResQ and all the animals here:
IMG_0139

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!