Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wednesday Sign of the Day


Some times when I am looking these signs up I get totally confused by pictures. I mean seriously, look at Thursday! What in the world. 

So when I cannot figure these things out by just looking at a picture I usually go to this website and watch the videos (http://lifeprint.com/asl101/pages-signs/m/monday.htm)

Of course there is no video of Thursday...ugh. So, now what?
I found this one...but it is WAY TO FAST!
UGH!!!

Do you know of an APP?
I guess for now I will use finger spelling. At least until Friday when the Speech Therapist comes and I can ask her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!