Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday Sign of the Day

I HAVE to learn more sign language to be able to communicate with the little man. His vocabulary is ever expanding but he is such a visual learner that when it is paired with ASL he retains it much better. So I am will be trying to post a sign of the day. I am going to try it this week and see how it goes.
Do you want to learn ASL with me?

Do you know the ASL Alphabet yet? We have been working on it.

I have made several items to enhance our (yes OUR) learning. You know learning ASL is not as easy as I remember when I was a kid. Thankfully, Aussie is like a little sponge right now and is absorbing it all. <3





Do you use Sign Language in your home? What are some of strategies you use? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!