Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Frog Blog Linky #10


Welcome back my FROGulicious friends! You know that today is my favorite day of the week because I get to see what you all have been creating and I LOVE IT! I truly appreciate those of you that link with me week after week! THANK YOU SO MUCH for being totally awesome!
If you would please,

try to spread the word about our little Thursday party, I WOULD JUST LOVE YOU EVEN MORE!
Last week we had 22 entries! So nice work! Keep up the good work!
NOW
Well, let's just hop to it...


The link with the most clicks last week was

Show Room to Bedroom - Room Make Over

You have got to check out all the awesomeness in this room! I loving that chair and the cozy looking throw! I think I could read or sew there for sure. There is a TON more so hop over and check it out.
While you are there please read the "about me" section and click her photo for more info. OMGoodness, I would love to have Kristy and George as my neighbors! How much fun are they!! So jealous of her husbands job too. My is in paint...girls paint is glamorous I know but please a jewelry or flower shop owner would be AWESOME!
Okay, so as you can tell I am super excited that Miss Kristy had the most clicks be she is WICKED COOL!
Thanks Kristy, make sure to grab a featured button if you would like one.


Before next week's linky party I will pick one link up to feature as my FROG FAVORITE FRIEND of the week and FEATURE that blog at next week's linky party and post their button on the top of my side bar for the entire week!!
Now it is time to LINK UP!
And you know what ~ No rules again this week just link up what ever you want and let's have a good time (just make sure it is your stuff and family friendly)!
ENJOY and I will see you all MONDAY for another crafty frogulicious week!
HUGS~
Jenni
P.S. Hey before you run off to party, remember Miss Andie from last week's frog favorite Friend during the linky? Well she has giveaway going on over at Imprintalish. Show these sweet ladies some love and hop over to enter, please!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Friend! Hope you are having a great week. Thanks for hosting a weekly party!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're such a doll! i linked up! thanks for hosting! we read a book tonight that made me think of you... your kiddos might like it. it's called "tadpole's promise"... hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite!! I linked up a couple of projects:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty room! Thanks for hostessing...linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the excellent works guys I've included you guys to blogroll.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: volvo cars

    ReplyDelete

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!