Monday, August 8, 2011

Elmer's Partnering w/ Kids in Need Foundation

This week I want to share a few exciting projects with you about giving back. First up is Elmer's partnership with the Kids in Need Foundation.
Millions of kids go without school supplies each year
This project really hits home for me. When I was teaching, I bought all the kids in my classroom the essential school supplies because most could not afford them. I watched the shopping ads in every Sunday paper and bought things as cheaply as possible but when you have to buy supplies for 27-33 kids there really is no cheap way to do that. Now, the district where I worked provides a back pack with supplies to each student and I am sure that is possible because of programs and donations like this.
I cannot explain how difficult it is to meet the state and national standard (which many teacher's jobs are dependent on) with out students having paper or pencils. Not to mention, the amount of stress it puts on a little soul when they have to worry about not having supplies to complete daily tasks. It truly is heart breaking! 
Want to help with this wonderful cause? It is SUPER EASY!
All you have to do is head over to facebook by clicking HERE and like Elmer's Facebook page. Isn't that easy. Every like they get they will donate one Elmer's product.
PLUS, if you watch the video they will make additional donations!
HOP on over to Elmer's FB page, like them, and help kids in need this back to school season.
BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE...
Now that you have already liked them you can head on over to:
504 Main
to visit Miss Holly and enter her Elmer's
KID'S CRAFT CAMP GIVEAWAY
all you have to do is leave a comment to enter but since you already liked Elmer's on fb you can earn an extra entry!! I entered and am dying to get one of these for the kids! It looks like too much fun!
So, see, good deeds and great giveaways
WHAT A WAY TO KICK OFF THE WEEK AND
KICK MONDAY IN THE ROUND TABLES!
HUGS~
Jenni
Make sure to come back tomorrow for another heart warming story and a little peek into my life as well! I <3 you all! Have a wonderful day!!
OH AND DID YOU SEE THAT I AM THE GUEST BLOGGER OVER AT BRASSY APPLE?
I am showing off the back to school outfits I made for my sweet princess! Go check it out.
AND
Do you want another giveaway with a HUGE prize package with yours truly as a sponsor?
Blue Cricket Designs
BIG...BIG...HUGE PRIZES!
You will not want to miss out on this one!!!!

1 comment:

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!