Thursday, August 4, 2011

Frog Blog Love Linky Party #8

This week I am going to do a little something different with my feature!
Last week my sweet friend Miss Andie Jaye from

Crayon Freckles
Gave me this BEAUTIFUL award
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Copy the award image into a post.
2. List 10 things that make you happy.
3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
4. Put in a link to their blogs.
5. Notify the award receivers.
6. Recipients should link back to the sender’s blog.
So here we go:
10 things that make me haPPy
1. Being home with my family making a mess
2. Snuggle hugs first thing in the morning
3. When my three-year-old says "luj ew mom"
4. that my children are sweet and caring (I must be doing something right)
5. roller coaster
6. waking up to my husband every morning (morning breathe and all)
7. a clean house, when some one else cleans it (that never happens)
8. My best girlfriends (we call each other "HOPE" it is not as sweet as you might think)
9. freshly painted walls (no marker or crayons or dings or nicks)
10. AND...crafting, creating, desging, generally just being me.
My TOP 10 Besties:
10. Carol @ The Answer is Chocolate (well because it is and Miss Carol is wonderfully wonderful)
Other blogs I love that you must go check out:
http://551eastdesign.blogspot.com/ GORGEOUS!
http://www.stitchtomylou.blogspot.com/ Wonder Mermaid Towel Toot. Before you know you will have a sea of hooded towels!
http://www.extremepersonalmeasures.com/ Just a warning do not visit hungry. DELISH!
http://sensibleshoppers.blogspot.com/ a thrifty resource! HOORAY!

Before next week's linky party I will pick one link up to feature as my FROG FAVORITE FRIEND of the week and FEATURE that blog at next's week's linky party and post their button on the top of my side bar for the entire week!!

Now it is time to LINK UP!
And you know what ~ No rules this week just link up what ever you want and let's have a good time (just make sure it is your stuff and family friendly)!
ENJOY and I will see you all MONDAY for and amazing week of GIVING BACK!
HUGS~

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting. Hope you're having a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out, Jenni! I just linked up and posted a Link Party Shout out on my FB page! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award! So sweet. I have been trying to link up Joshua's surprise give away today (while he sleeps in, not fair). I will let you know when I get my award post done. Thanks again, for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award! You are so sweet! I will have to get working on my award post. Hope you have a fabulous week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I got it up. (that dosen't sound right) hmmmm... lol

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/sweet-blog-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sweet and your kind words lifted up my spirits today! Thank you so much for the award. I hope you have a great week. I am going to try to get something up for an award post this weekend. I have lots going on between school, ice skating & MOPS. Thanks again friend!!
    Maridee

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are too cute! how did i not know you had a linky party! i put you on my party page! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the award Jenni! So flattered! Hope you're having a great weekend.

    -caroline @ c.w.frosting

    ReplyDelete
  9. So I don't even know what my problem is, but I've been a TERRIBLE blogger and somehow didn't see this until now... but thank you SOOOOOO much! I'm so flattered and excited to be on this awesome list of bloggers! And I know you even told me to go look, but I was out of town and everything going up had been scheduled and I guess I just didn't catch up well... but thank you and have a fabulous weekend! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm kind of insanely proud of myself because I went ahead and put up my post for this award! You can find it here: http://www.thecraftyscientist.com/2011/08/happy-101-award.html. And I linked to you! Thank you so much again! : )

    ReplyDelete

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!