Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Favorite Book Jewelry

Did you all see this tutorial? OMGosh super cute! SO, I was inspired to make a few little jewelry items for my princess to go with her 1st day of school outfit.
I am not sure what the tutorial says exactly, well because you know me and I did not read it but I used wooden games pieces I had left over from making a match game.  
I found an image online and resized it using word (I am stinky with a computer), used my paper punch and then mod podged it to the wooden circle. Filed off the over hang. Diamond glazed the top. 
Added some cutie embellishments from my friends at  SNOW6154  
Add a glue on bail and ball chain! 
And glued this one to a cheap-o adjustable ring base I have laying around.
Not too bad, right?
What do you think?
I will post pics of her and all her handmade fanciness soon!
HUGS~
Jenni

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are going to be super-ridiculously cute for school (not that they aren't already cute)! : )

    -Mel the Crafty Scientist

    ReplyDelete

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!