Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rust-Oleum Week Thrifty Make Over

SO, I went thrifting for the first time ever the other day. I was looking for a table for my new craft room (yep you are getting another sneak peek today). And amazingly, I found this bad boy. Okay, I know it looks small in the pic but let me assure you it is not! They actually had 2 and I wanted them both but they were so big they would not fit in my room.



So it needs some serious loving but for less than $15, I thought I could handle it.
I used these paints from Rust-Oleum to make it beautiful...
(Okay, so obviously not the black one but I used the gloss white Ultra 2x.)




 
Then I Mod Podged my Froggy on the top...

And sealed it with this to make it super DURABLE and you know which great company offers this?? I will give you 3 guesses and the first 2 DO NOT count.
My Rust-Oleum Beauty! Aww, I love her!


**Just so you know, I am in NO WAY compensated for blogging about Rust-Oleum (even though I think I should be there new spokes girl). I am only sharing my projects and their products with you because I am a lover of ALL things "R" (Rust-Oleum) related! **