Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Frog Blog Love Linky #16

We had an AWESOME turn out last week and all because of you and your frogulicious creations! Thank you to everyone that linked up! I tried to share ALL of the post on FB last week. (Can you believe that? Hee, HEE! They were all so great!) I did have a little trouble with it though so if I did not get to yours it was not because I did not LOVE it was because I could not figure it out.
Well, let's see who had the most clicks last week and is this week's
FROG FAVORITE FRIEND...
The Sabourin Family's MY CREATIVE SPACE
and isn't is amazing? I just love the color and how organized
everything is! They did a fabulous job!
Thank you to everyone that linked up! I love being inspired by you all on my favorite day of the week!
Now it is time to LINK UP!


And you know what ~ No rules again this week just link up what ever you want and let's have a good time (just make sure it is your own stuff and family friendly)!
I have cloned the linky for PARTIES from last week. So if you linked your party last time it should already be there. If you would like to add your linky party WE WOULD ALL LOVE it if you did!
SO DON'T FORGET TO SCROLL DOWN TO ADD YOUR LINKY PARTY TOO (just be sure to add your PARTY DAY to the title)!
THANKS A BUNCH GUYS! YOU ALL ARE TERRIFIC!


ENJOY and I will see you all MONDAY for another crafty frogulicious week!
OH, BTW, I just added a Rust-Oleum Project Parade and Linky Party Page. So, if you have any Rust-Oleum Projects you have done or are planning on doing come on back and link them up here.

No Rules Craft Link Up Here:

Link Up Your Parties Here:

4 comments:

  1. I am a tool, I admit it, scrolled down to far and linked up my second link earrings on the wrong linky, will you delete for me. PS now when I walk past the spray paint at walmart I think of you with the rust o leum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Jenni! Off to visit some of the links that caught my eye!

    Have a great weekend!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for hosting darling! if you feel that my post is not right for you party, you can delete it. i completely understand. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!