Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Another Plastic Fantastic


I have a TON of little items that I need to hang and show off at the craft show this week. While I was browsing photos of craft booths to get ideas I saw some one using shutters as part of their display! Genius! Do you all have any idea how much shutters cost?? Ugh! I thought I was going to have to go back to the drawing board! BUT, I have a friend who's husband gets forclosures ready for sale and he has a warehouse of left over junk. She took me to the ware house to poke around...guess what!
I found some!! They are not very pretty.... 
but they are now!!
I don't want to give away the booth yet but here is a little sneak peak! HUGS to everyone and keep those motivational thoughts coming! I only have 2 more days!!
~Jenni

1 comment:

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!