Monday, September 19, 2011

Fall Fun Festival Booth

I am exhausted after a wonderful and rainy weekend! I still need to complete the items that I am donating to CCBS Auction today. Plus, I cannot even think of one witty thing to say! So, I will just leave you with these pictures to look at, of the booth. What do you all think? Suggestions!?! Comments? Seriously, this was the first and I am still learning so hit me with what you got!!
 LOVE YOU ALL and MISS YOU MORE! I promise I will get everything back to normal by next week!
**FYI** FAN FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY IS KICKING OFF NEXT MONDAY!**
HUGS~
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!