Monday, June 27, 2011

The Before

Well, no one voted yesterday for which room they would like to see revealed this week. So, I guess I will pick it for you! HA!
Since the CSI Project is doing a week on kitchen remodels I will show you our kitchen BEFORE and AFTER. I have a feeling our kitchen will not be the most impressive but I don't really care. We did all of the work ourselves and is a MAJOR improvement! We also have plans to redecorate it this summer and that will be exciting to show you as well.
Here are the before pictures of the kitchen. I will show you the total transformation on BIG REVEAL Friday!
~HUGS~
Jenni
OH-and if you have not entered the earring giveaway yet head over here and get entered before noon today!
~KITCHEN BEFORE~
Excuse all the boxes we HAD just moved in and things
were HECTIC to say the least.


That is not me! Someone doing an appraisal or something
I think.

Seriously, what were they thinking?



Superior craftsmanship! HA!