Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tutu Cute America Take 2

What day is it?? Wonderful Wednesday? Goodness, where is the world did this week go? Well, hello my HOPPY friends and welcome to Wonderful Wednesday! I just wanted to do a quick post of glAMERICA's tutu option 2 for the 4th and see what you all think!
Here it is!
Your basic white cotton Tee ~ I
cut off the sleeves, and ribbed neck.
Then I just put in a RED & BLUE running
stitch to give it some - character. 
Added some blinging Stars - I
am going to stitch detail to the stars but
have not yet. I all I did was use fusible
webbing.

SPORTED out the sleeves because I just think
it is cute!

Just showing all the stitching.
Do you like it? I saw a lady on "She's Crafty"
show how to do this but cannot remember what
she called the Tee's. I think they were pretty popular
at one time. Anyone, know the name I am looking for?
Boy, my memory is stinky!

AND the glAmerica Glory Tutu! You know me
there are 50 stars but a few more than 13 stripes.
POOR planning on my part.

TAAAA-DAAAAAA!

Blue Steel pose! (Zoolander)

Here it is one more time.
So what do you guys think??? 
This one???????
OR

This one????
That is all I have for now but I will back later with some jewelry. I want to know what you guys think of it because it is a gift. So, please come back and give me your thoughts!
Tomorrow is the LINKY PARTY! So excited!! My favorite day of the whole week because I get to see what you all are doing!
"See" you soon!
~HUGS~
Jenni