Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tutu Cute America

America the Beautiful - Tutu Cute America
Here is the outfit I am working on for my princess to wear on the 4th of July! I had wanted to make her 2 to choose from but yesterday got away from me. I am going to try to make her another one today along with some totally glAMERICA accessories! OMGoodness, glAMERICA! I wonder if that name is taken? I should make an etsy shop right now if it is not! (DONE! Sweet!) When I make some seriously glamorous things I will list them in the shop! You all are so inspiring! THANK YOU!
Back to the tutu outfit. SERIOUSLY, please let me know what you think! Does it need more flowers?

Gorgeous, right?

Look at all of those layers! You like??

Sporty Stripe and BLINGING flowers.

Better view!?!

TAAAAA-DAAAAAAAA!
Do you love it or hate it??
Hoppy Tutuesday!
~HUGS~
Jenni


Linking up here and check out my linky party page for other places I will be going.