Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Gift Pics Up Now

Okay, I am back and ready for your help! I am involved in a homemade gift exchange over here. My partner said that her favorite color is blue and here is what I made. The center stone on the necklace was my inspiration! I really hope my partner likes it. BTW, I pretty sure that it is safe to post this as I do not think that she reads my blog! She may think I am a little crazy since there was an email screw-up on part. You know how it is when you have 4 kids all barking for your attention while you are doing something else entirely and this miss something important. Yep, that happens to me all the time. I am pretty sure it is the reason for 99.99% of my typos also.
Ugh, ANYWHOOOOO.
WHAT DO YOU THINK????

Ring

Beaded Necklace (never made one before)

Earrings ~ aren't the glass beads
ADORABLE??!!??

Ring and Necklace

Close-up

Close-up of ring

AND Close-up of Earrings.

COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, THOUGHTS
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and here is how I packaged it.