OverjoyedThank you so much, Leslie! Thank you for taking the time to give this award out, for thinking of me, and being just so darn sweet (and creative)!
I'm supposed to write 7 things about me that nobody in blogland knows. Well, that should not be very hard right? WRONG-O! I have been racking my brain trying to think of creative and wonderful things about me that you all don't know and I have got nothing. So, try not to be too bored here!
1. My favorite part of the day is when my tiny Munchkin Face wakes up. I snatch him out of his bad like we have not seen each other in years and HE snuggles down on my shoulder to tell me how much he loves me. It is absolutely blissful!
2. I hated, Hated, HATED the color PINK until I had the Princess. Now, I cannot imagine life with out it.
3. I consider my life a work in progress, when I grow up I hope I will have it all figured out! (but don't we all?)
4. I used to be a teacher and I am sure if you asked me in person why I quit I would tell you to stay home with my kiddies, But truth be told, it was a very dangerous job! Kids bring weapons to school, parents blame you for EVERYTHING, bomb threats, fires set, porno sent from personal email to the entire district (while I was sick), fights breaking out everywhere...my first year teaching I had to take leave because of threats a parent made because I had call Family Services for child abuse. Too SCARY. I miss the teaching part and watching the "light bulb" come on in kids but it was not worth my safety or sanity.
5. I have ALWAYS wanted to be a BROADWAY singer but I cannot sing!
6. Halloween is huge, Huge, HUGE in our house. A couple of years ago the kids and I made 3 foot Frankenstein heads for each of them! AWESOME!
7. I do not own a dress (or a skirt) and it drives Princess crazy. She thinks I should wear one every day but I am a T-shirt, jeans, and flip flops (no matter the weather) girl!
Now to fulfill receipt of this award, I am presenting the One Lovely Blog Award to the following 5 bloggers and my new friends: