Saturday, June 18, 2011

Random Things About Me

Well, they are not really that RANDOM because this is a survey someone sent me a long time ago but I thought you might be interested in learning a little more about  me! Well, let's hope so because otherwise you will be completely board with this post!

What is in the back seat of your car right now? 2 car seats, plastic bags (kiddos get car sick, did that need an explanation?), portable dvd players, and random things the kids left in there

Name 3 people who made you smile today? My kids (that's 4)What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Linking up to LiNkY PaRtIeS

What were you doing 30 minutes ago? checking email

Favorite board game? Hungry, Hungry Hippos

What is the last thing you said aloud? Good LUCK baby, I love you (as my kids left for a swim meet)

What is the best ice cream flavor? Rolo McFlurry
What was the last thing you had to drink? coffee
What are you wearing right now? My Runza 60th Anniversary T (I got for free! when I stopped to eat there) and black capris (that I have had too long!)
Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Nope, not until I reach my goal weight!

When was the last time you ran? only when chased...
What's the last sporting event you watched on TV? Golf the hubba hubba had it on this week
If you could go anywhere in the world , where would you go? Australia
Ever go camping? I have been but I do not really care for the great outdoors! I get hives, itchy watery eyes, runny nose, blah, blah, blah!
Have you ever lost anything down a toilet? LOST no dropped in there yes!
Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot? NOPE
Do you drink your soda from a straw? Yes

Are you someone's best friend? I hope so, I have more than 1!
What are you doing tomorrow? Celebrating FD
Where is your mom right now? I do not know, it is not my day to watch her! HAHAHAHA

What color is your watch? silver
What do you think of when you think of Australia? YES PLEASE

Ever ridden on a roller coaster? LOVE

Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Usually drive through

Last person you talked to on the phone? My Hubba Hubba (a.k.a Hubs, a.k.a Big D, a.k.a. Duff, a.k.a. daddy)

Any plans today? Yep have to finish up FD crafts and get some things ready for this week!
Are you happy? MORE than I could describe
Where are you right now? on the computer, DUH!

Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Headaches

Last person you kissed? The princess before she left for her swim meet

Last song listened to? Not sure but I bet is was from GLEE

Last movie you saw? How to train your Dragon (everyday)

Do you like anyone right now? I like a lot of people

Are you allergic to anything? YES, the list is long!

Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Now do not think I am a nut or anything but I do NOT like shoes! Barefoot or flip flops. However, I love my new Keen Coronado Sandals!

Last person you said I love you to? kids and hubba hubba before they left this morning

Are you married? Luckily, YESSSSSS

What time is it? 9:01 AM

Do any of your friends have children? Most of them

Do you eat healthy? I think so!

What do you usually do during the day? Mommy duties!

Do you use the word ' hello ' daily? Yes (duh, I answer the phone!)

How many kids do you want to have? 4 is a good number since that is how many I have

Have you ever been to Six Flags? yes LOVE

How did you get one of your scars? putt-putt golf in our old conversion van as a kid-tripped and landed on...hmmm, i do not know what I landed on.

Well, did you learn anything about me from this post? Tell me one TOTALLY random thing about you now!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment on my burlap wreath post! And thank you for following Gallamore West too! I love reading random things like this... I have watched How To Train Your Dragon more times than I can count and I think Rolo McFlurry is the BEST ice cream flavor too :)
    Have a great rest of the weekend!
    xo,
    Laurie @ Gallamore West
    p.s. I'm following you now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, Laurie I just knew we were going to Blog BFFs! So happy we have things in common!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!