Monday, October 17, 2011

I MADE IT!!

I am so excited to tell you all this and I have barely been able to contain myself but here it is...
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS POST?
Go check it out and I will wait right here for you!
Okay, did you scroll down and see all the contests for this season of
ONE MONTH TO WIN IT??
That is right I am there and I cannot believe it! Guess what else!?!? So is Miss Ginger from over at Gingersnap Crafts (which makes me a little excited because she is SO AWESOME and a little sad because she has become a fabulous blogging buddy.) BUT we are there!! There are some SUPER talented ladies this season and I cannot wait to see all of their creativity in one place and get to know them. I am totally honored to have been chosen and feel a little out of my league.
I know I can count on all of you to hope over and vote each week when the contest starts.
I am so excited! Did you see the weekly challenges?
Week 1: KRYLON (I know right, I am feeling a little guilty like I am cheating on my best friend!)
Week 2: DECORART Products
Week 3: Styrofoam Brand
Week 4: Christmas
I have some wickedly awesome porjects lined up for Week 1 and Week 4. I hope I can figure out something equally as awesome so that I can make it past week 1. EEK!
Here is the thing, I cannot tell you ANYTHING about my craft for the challenge, not even a hint or a sneek peak...NOTHING until after voting ends. So you will just have to pick your fave and I will hope for the best!
SO are you excited too??  

9 comments:

  1. I'm so excited!!! You are going to rock round one (no matter what brand you use! hehe)! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! :) I'm so nervous, too!! Good luck, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting, and look at you and your radiant beauty! What a pretty couple. Congrats again, so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link seems to be broken to the OMTWI, so I have not seen it yet, but can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenni~ Congrats!!! VERY exciting. Can't wait to see all the fun crafts.
    Thanks for visiting Project Queen and linking up today. I'll be sure to visit and link up something on Thursday.
    I'm your newest follower :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jenni! So nice to meet you :) I'm so nervous! EEK! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with, GOOD LUCK to you too!! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun, this would be so fun to work on those projects. Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to meet you!! I'm so excited too! Already working on week one! Good luck to you too. Thanks for visiting today :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being selected! I am so excited to start the competition and can't wait to see what all the talented ladies in the group come up with each week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an amazing experience for you!! so proud of you! you know that yo've got my vote!

    ReplyDelete

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!