Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Here's Mr. Smee & Peter Pan and Tink

Remember the Smee costume that I reluctantly made my niece for Halloween?
Welp, here she is...
Okay, so she is an ADORABLE Mr. SMEE!!!
The twins!! MY poor sister! She ordered a costume(tutu) for Tinkerbell and it was not shipped. It was too late for me to do it and mail it. SO, she made it herself!! She did such a fabulous job! And check out the poms of Tink's shoes...she made those too using my WAND toot for help.
SHE DID SUCH and AMAZING job! I am so proud of her. You would be too if you knew how crafty she is. HA! She also made the bodice!
AWWWWW,  my twinkies look so GREAT!
LOVE THEM BUNCHES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!