Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Frog Favorite Friend of the WEEK & A WINNER

Last week's most clicked link was CINDERELLA SUCCESS from
Sew Fantastic
OMGoodness, isn't this adorable and look how happy this tiny princess is wearing her mama created costume...

I thought I was tulle crazy but this estimated to be over 20 yards.
WOWZA!!
OMGosh, TOOOOOOOO CUTE!!
Congrats to Miss Sew Fantastic! Please grab a featured button from the side bar!
Thank you to everyone that linked up last week we had a fabulous turn out once again and I have spied some projects that I will be adding to my to do list.
That you ALL so much for making my week brighter every THURSDAY with your projects!
AND NOW FOR THE
SHAYE LEE'S Place GIVEAWAY WINNER of the Hair clips, Crochet Beanie, and Custom TUTU...
Using Random.org Comment No. 16
which is...
Brooke Kenny said...
I LOVE the Party Girl Tutu set in Blue and White with matching headband and bow clip from her etsy shop!
~Brooke
CONGRATS BROOKE!!! I will be contacting you shortly to get all the details!

I must admit that throwing a giveaway and a linky in the same post is confusing! I do not think I will do it again.  INPUT is ALWAYS appreciated!!  I have another SUPER EXCITING giveaway coming up in a few so heck back because you will not want to miss this one! PLUS, the linky will be going live early.

1 comment:

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!