Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday FUN~Halloween HAUNT

So remember yesterday when I was complaining that I needed a break. Well this weekend is going to be EPIC! Tonight me and the bestie are heading out to World's Of Fun for the Halloween Haunt! Hopefully, we are making this a tradition! We went last year too. Here are some pics of that for you all!
This is how we roll! This is her totally awesome
BUG!
If you see us make sure to wave!
And here are our pics from WOF Halloween Haunt last year...






And here is the scariest witch I know. This her costume from last
year. This year she wants to be a vampire. I am still trying
to figure out the costume. 
And don't forget to check out all this FROGulicousness!
My sweet friend wrote the nicest feature post about the amazing and talented...ME! You have to head over and check it out. She is also hosting a linky party so you can link up too!
Don't don't miss this weeks Frog Blog Love Linky over here.



Photobucket
AND Do you have any projects you want to link up to the Rust-Oleum Love Project Parade?
Head on over here and link up! I would love to have you. Plus, there are some AMAZING projects already linked up!!


Photobucket
And Lastly did you see the tutorial on how to MAGICALLY CLEAN your SHOWER?
It has had a HUGE response. It is my #2 post and has only been up since Monday.
You can find it here.

1 comment:

  1. looks like a lot of fun! I love rafting rides (but would not dare go on a real white water rafting trip!)

    I love that you have a page of "Frog Toots" *snicker* Very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!