Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One FROGULICIOUS ANNOUNEMENT

Have any of you noticed that I added a new widget to my sidebar? Up on the left...to count down to the new year? Before you run off rolling your eyes let me explain why I added it.
Do you ever feel like you are running in circles only to get nothing accomplished and feel like a humongous failure? Do you feel like with everything on your plate there is never enough time to do it all and then you question weather or not you are even doing a good job at the things you are getting done.(HOLY RUN-ON SENTENCE! But you get the point.)
Well folks that is where I am at! I clean a room only to turn around and see that a munchkin has totally destroyed...AGAIN. I do the dishes only to realize that no one cleared the table. I wash, dry and fold all the laundry only to find that someone has not brought their dirty clothes to the designated "DIRTY" area. I go to bed at night thinking I still have a ton to do. Wake up in the morning trying to figure out where I should start first. AND I never seem to have the time to take time for myself.
AM I ALONE HERE??
Welp, that is all going to change starting now. I am not going to wait for New Years to get here to make some resolution that I will never keep. I am starting today. And I think that the best place to start is with myself because it is long overdue! I figure that some how in the next 80 days I will, with your help, be able to get it together and stop drowning in "to-do lists."
So here is the plan, over the weekend I will be giving myself a make-over. WHY? Well, simple I need it. My grays are showing through. My brows look like they belong in the amazon. My nails have 5 different colors of polish on them. My toes are still sporting spots of polish from my pedi in JUNE! (Um, yep you read that right.) I figure if I can give myself a mini a makeover then I will be looking, feeling good, and exuding the confidence I need to accomplish the rest. How will it work? I will blog about everything I am doing to be a better me; ENTIRELY. Not just with my looks because lets face it, looks only you get you so far. I am talking about a total revamp of me. My body, my attitude, my routines, my organization, my parenting, ME!
Every time I add a new post I am going to add it to the tab up in the header entitled FROGULICOUS MOVEMENT.
ALSO, I am going too a linky that will not close. Maybe you want to join me. Maybe you have ideas that can help save my sanity. Maybe you just want to encourage me and I ENCOURAGE THAT!
So WHAT DO YOU THINK? ARE YOU IN?
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN ME AND ADD THE LINKY ON YOUR BLOG TOO,
LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEND YOU THE CODE.
I FIGURE THE MORE PEEPS WE HAVE
THE MORE SUCCESSFUL WE WILL BE.
STRENGTH IN NUMBERS!
SO PLEASE JOIN ME!
and LET'S GET FROGULICIOUS TOGETHER!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. hi mcFroggie! i've been MIA from blog land for a bit. one of my best friends always used to say "drink water like Paige" (that's her name), so that's my advice. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you email me more on what i should do to participate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm definitely interested! can you send me some more info?

    lesley
    freakingcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Enjoy your make over, share pics. I so can relate to all you said. Sometimes I feel like nothing gets accomplished even though I am working hard all day. I mop the floors then my toddler spills juice, I fold laundry, and then find it all over the floor thanks to my little guy. I look foward to your movement. I need one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am on my makeover quest...I need a spark and do not want to wait at all! Way to get moving on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am definately interested.
    Is this an encouragement for all of us to each other to,for lack of a better word, "be a go getter"?
    I am a little confused of what to do as well.
    Can you email me too please? :)
    I am working on a makeover myself as well. Sometimes I wonder why I bother. This would be s great encouragement for us all as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sweetie! Found you through Crayon Freckles. I am so so so up for this! I have been struggling a bit myself with all of the demands of motherhood and have been on a mission to somehow reinvent myself. I don't even know who I am somedays, HA!

    I too would love to have some more information about what exactly we should do or work on or post! Please email me as well!
    Kim tiarasandbowties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!