Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bathroom Update

I have received a couple of emails wanting to know how the bathroom remodel is going. So I thought I would go ahead and post a little update for all of you curious folks.
Here is it...
Yep that is right! Have not had time to get anything done! I have been so busy creating my new craft room and getting ready for the craft show that we have had no time to do anything else! I will be posting pictures soon of the craft room and you will not want to miss it! So stay tuned!
HUGS~
Jenni

1 comment:

  1. I totally know how that goes. I have been remodeling my kitchen and it just takes a long time.Especially when you don't have a ton of money to throw out on it.Plus, at the same time, we are trying to make our yard look lush rather than the cactus desert look it had before.So, we have money going out there too.
    Also,I'm having a giveaway this week,come by when you get a chance...thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!