Wednesday, January 25, 2012

FROGULICIOUS Friday & Features

Okay, so I am changing things up (well, at least I am giving it my best effort for sure). You may or may not have noticed that I have added a daily schedule of sorts over on my left side bar. I have so many ideas and things that I want to share but often become overwhelmed with it all. So in an effort to help me get organized and find my niche. I am giving this a whirl. I would imagine this is not the last time I change things. But it is all in an effort to help organize my thoughts, my creativity, the business side of the frog, and crafting all while trying to make sure you all have readable interesting content. Sounds easy enough right? Honestly, 2012 is going to be a year of big changes for me but we can talk about all of that later. Let's take a quick peek at the weekly line-up:
Monday - All about the MAMA (with LINKY) Hopefully, you all think this is fun as me. I like to know that life is not always perfect for everyone but me. Sometimes I need to know that I am not the only weirdo crazy out here that accidentally uses a side taper instead of a 7 blade when cutting the teenagers hair.

Tuesday- Turnaround This year is going to be all about CHANGE, trying new things, and becoming a better person inside and out. (I may have a Miss America complex. HA) We all know that I tried to get this going before the new year with my Frogulicious Movement but failed miserably. I think I just got overwhelmed with it all and caught up in the everyday hustle and bustle. I could have been sucked into the black hole vortex better known as Pinterest too but that is just between you and me. I think I have come up with a plan that will allow me to accomplish what I want with clearly defined goals and not get bored. (Which is seriously a problem for me.)  
Wednesday- What's HOPPING On Wednesdays I plan to share what has been happening with the business side of the FROGGY. I am not sure about anyone else but I am totally lost when it comes to entrepreneurship and NEED to change that.  

Thursday- LINKY PARTY The party will remain on Thursday's. It is my favorite day of the week! The only difference will be that the there will not be any features during the party they will come on Friday. I am still working on this idea and here is what I have so far...I will pick my favs for Friday and then the most clicked will still go up during the party and will still get FROG FAVORITE FRIEND. How does that sound?

Friday- FROGULICOUS w/ Features This will be the day that I post features from the party, from my own blog, or any blog or website that I have visited during the week. Really just anything that I found during the week that totally blows me out of the water.

Weekend Worthy News And then of course the weekend edition...I do not usually blog on the weekends because I want to be able to spend some time with family. However, I realized this week that I do not pay attention to current events. Like NONE OF THEM! Even when they could pertain to me. Honestly, I hate watching the news because it is depressing and scary and I do not want any part of that. BUT it is not good when there are important issues going on that could potentially effect me and I know nothing about them or their existence. Will I be sharing news every weekend? Prob not but I am going to put my best foot forward.

ALRIGHT, now on with the show. Here are the projects linked up yesterday that caught my eye.

Lady With the Red Rock Salt Dough Heart Necklace- I LOVE  this!! I had a similar idea for a charm bracelet for the Princess!

Stictly Homemade's Spiderman Birthday Party - How adorable and it kind of reminded me of our Halloween costume (which I have huge news about)! Maridith is SUPER creative. What lucky kids...mine are lucky if they get a cake.

Happy Hour Projects' Heart Shaped Yarn Basket Seriously? WHAT THE HECK? This is so amazingly cool and she provides a template for everyone! I am soooo having the kids do these this weekend! LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!