Monday, January 30, 2012

Mama Monday Feature- Real Life Mommy Moments 2

Here we are again! Mama Monday with real life MAMA Moments. Wanna know why I started this little party?? You can read all about my complex here. Now that you have read all about how I need to hear stories from other people about how their lives are not perfect either come on and join the party! You will be so glad you did! I even read on a fb post over the weekend how a TON of mama's struggle with daily grind of it all. But I have not had one new link since the first post. So come on, don't be shy! Don't hold back! Don't worry about what other's are think (believe me they are feeling it too, this is my biggest post every week)! LET IT LOOSE!!
Time to show off the Real Life MAMA MOMENT of the week...
You can read all about the MAMA behind Heavenly Handmades and her story of home birth here. It is quite moving!
And my mama moment of the week is...



Okay, so this did not happen this week but it did happen over Christmas and for 3 weeks we did not have a car! WHY?? You ask. Well we hit a pot hole! Ruined the tire, broke axle and control arm. UGH!!! It really was no fun! We missed getting to back to Silver Dollar City to see the lights. BOO! ALL BECAUSE OF A POT HOLE!! And it was only 3 blocks away from the house. OH and it was CHRISTMAS DAY!!!

I am so glad to know that life is not always perfect everywhere but in my house! Thank you so much to everyone that linked up a Real Life Mommy Moment. I am going to go ahead and just clone the link for a while (I do not want anyone to miss any of these stories.)

Do you have to be a MOMMY to share your REAL LIFE MOMENTS? HECK NO! Share AWAY!!

Do they have to be new posts?? NOPE NOT AT ALL! Just share.

Are there more rules you need to follow? Um, nope again.

But if you want too share with all of your friends and help support even more real life moments, you could always grab a button...



Photobucket




If you don’t have a blog and want to share; send it to me in an email and I will add for you! I am seriously hoping that this will help us all support each other in way that is REAL in virtual world.

So what do you think? Who is up for the challenge? Who is ready to share the down and dirty but oh so fun part of being…well human? Are you in?

REAL LIFE MOMMY MOMENTS PARTY

LINK UP HERE:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!