Tuesday, March 20, 2012

FBLL Feature Round Up

Well, here it is the big 2 week feature post! I cannot believe I did not update the party...first time for everything! I did share a lot of the links on facebook. But here are just some of my favs...
I am a cat lover! This is adorable and I bet if I made one she would not HOG the bed like my little fur ball!

I LOVE this quote from Sun Tzu!

YES PLEASE!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Must buy the book (oh, and learn to crochet!)

McAWESOME! I had no idea you could make stamps from erasers! CW Frosting is super awesome!

Be sure to check out all of the projects that contributed to this BEAU-tiful mantel.

Ruffled Shower Curtain from Raising OrangesDon't mind if I do!!! Such a classy look! LOVE



AND, DRUM ROLL PLEASE...the link with the most clicks and this weeks FROG FAVORITE FRIEND OF THE WEEK is
 Miss Ginger (a.k.a. Gingee) from GINGER SNAP CRAFTS

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited. :) Love all the other spring time features, too!

    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the feature!!!!! So exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my man cave board!!!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!