Tuesday, March 20, 2012

FBLL Feature Round Up

Well, here it is the big 2 week feature post! I cannot believe I did not update the party...first time for everything! I did share a lot of the links on facebook. But here are just some of my favs...
I am a cat lover! This is adorable and I bet if I made one she would not HOG the bed like my little fur ball!

I LOVE this quote from Sun Tzu!

YES PLEASE!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Must buy the book (oh, and learn to crochet!)

McAWESOME! I had no idea you could make stamps from erasers! CW Frosting is super awesome!

Be sure to check out all of the projects that contributed to this BEAU-tiful mantel.

Ruffled Shower Curtain from Raising OrangesDon't mind if I do!!! Such a classy look! LOVE



AND, DRUM ROLL PLEASE...the link with the most clicks and this weeks FROG FAVORITE FRIEND OF THE WEEK is
 Miss Ginger (a.k.a. Gingee) from GINGER SNAP CRAFTS