Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Did I show you all this already??

You know before my trip I really was not a fan of baseball. So, I went into my trip thinking that if I had to sit and watch baseball (and be miserable) then I might as well be looking cute!! Little did I know I would come to LOVE baseball over my 6 days but I did. However, I also looked SUPER cute doing it!! Here are some of the things I made/embellished for my trip to Arizona. Baseball Angle
I love this one! I bought the iron-on wings at a craft store and was SUPER skeptical that it would work but I LOVE the way it turned out. I made the baseball my self.
Flower V-neck in Kansas City Royals Blue
I used Embroidery Garden’s Frayed Flower design to make all the little flowers on a white knit that I had left over from a previous project. Then I cute each one out and attached to the shirt with my sewing machine. This certainly was a labor of love and was FEATURED in Embroidery Garden’s Newsletter!! Pretty Sweet!!!
b kansas city royals bling
Kansas City Royals BLING T-Shirt!! I made the pattern myself. I think it is a little crooked but hey I am human and make mistakes. Plus making your own bling pattern…not as easy as one would think. 
baseball queen
BASEBALL QUEEN Bling Tee!
baseball bling tee
Obviously, I wore this one before I took the pic! And leave it to me to stain up a white shirt like a baby! I spilled coffee on this before I actually had the coffee in my hand. Please tell me how that happens. Then I spilled salsa all over it. I tried to TIDE-To-GO the spots but it only made them worse…EMBARRASSED!!!
3-13 cell 670
I LOVE BASEBALL Bling Tee! LOVE THIS ONE!! (Okay, I love them all!)
KC Royals Necklace
KC Royals Necklace Tattoo
My bestie had her bday a couple of days before we let for our trip so I made her this necklace. To get the KC Royals on the pendant. I used a tattoo and 3D Glaze. It turned out soooooo well!!!
I also made her this little monogramed flower for her bag. I thought it was/is super cute!
Bag Bloom
Bag Bloom 2
So what do you think? Were we cute or what?? I thought we looked great!!! However, after our first game on Sunday (and SPF 50) I looked like this…Very LOBSTER like! No joke about the SPF 50 either.
Az trip 003

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!