Monday, March 5, 2012

My New Hair

I did it! I finally got my hair done professionally (after years of my husband telling me to). So here we go…
BEFORE
My hair looks totally yellow. Hopefully, that is due to bad lighting not because my hair actually looked that way!!
011



May please just say that it is very difficult to take a good picture of yourself. Lordy, I am a total dork!!
010
DURING
Then I asked one the super nice stylist to take a picture of my hair after it was all foiled (can you believe that? I looked like a satellite dish!).
015
014
AFTER
OKAY, ARE YOU READY??? Remember what I said earlier…HARD TO GET A GOOD PIC OF YOURSELF!
023





030
034
041



042044
It is sooooo dark! I cannot remember the last time my hair was not BARBIE Blonde!! The highlights are such a contrast! I LOVE IT! It is so different! SO SASSY!! So fun!! I LOVE IT!!
Okay time to get honest…WHAT DO YOU THINK????

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Looks wonderful. I would have loved to do highlights in mine but since I did it myself I thought I would stick to all one color for safety. I bet your hubby loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hotness! Love the highlights and lowlights...look'n good :)
    Nicole
    Crafty Soccer Mom

    ReplyDelete

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!