Wednesday, November 9, 2011

FROG BLOG LOVE LINKY #22

We had another tie this week for the FROG FAVORITE FRIEND OF THE WEEK!
Last weeks Most Clicked LINKS were:
 
AND


It is the battle of the CRAFT ROOMS! JK, they are both fabulous! Congrats ladies and thank you ALL so much for linking up. I tried my hardest to comment on every one's link this week and I think I did it! If I did not make it to you please accept my sincerest apologies. I have been at WAR with AT&T Uverse for over 2 week begging them to fix our service. I am hopeful that after the 5th tech came out this week that we might be in business! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!
OKAY, you do not really care about my ranting.
Did you all miss any of the posts this week??
Just in case you are curious (but I am sure you are not) the most clicked link on this blog for another week was my DIRTY TOWEL POST! It is soooo crazy how many people have seen that dirty towel. I am quite embarrassed!
I just posted this giveaway for a pair of CUSTOM MOTHER'S EARRINGS. WINNER WILL BE DRAWN 11/18/2011
I made a request for help as part of the FROGulicious Movement.
I also shared a tutorial on how to make a TURKEY HAIR BOW.
Then I gave you a little peek of our bathroom progress!!
AND last but certainly not least I shared my One Month to Win It Week One Project
Which also happened to be a Glitter Blast Review and Mini Tutorial
 WHEW!
OH and I am over at Lady Bird Lane today sharing how we went TOTALLY TURKEY
Ladybird Ln
Turkey Daze at Ladybird Ln
 So head on over there and check that out when you are done partying!! (Please)


Alrighty everybuggy, time to get our PARTY ON!!

And you know what ~ No rules again this week just link up what ever you want and let's have a good time (just make sure it is your own stuff and family friendly) but please be a FROG follower.

Grab a button from my left side bar if you would like and please, Please, PLEASE go visit everyone else and show some frog love.
I have cloned the linky for PARTIES from last week. So if you linked your party last time it should already be there. If you would like to add your linky party WE WOULD ALL LOVE it if you did!
SO DON'T FORGET TO SCROLL DOWN TO ADD YOUR LINKY PARTY TOO (just be sure to add your PARTY DAY to the title)!
THANKS A BUNCH GUYS! YOU ALL ARE TERRIFIC!

ENJOY and I will see you all MONDAY for another crafty frogulicious week!

BTW, I added a Rust-Oleum Project Parade and Linky Party Page. So, if you have any Rust-Oleum Projects you have done or are planning on doing come on back and link them up here. OR Just hop over and see what awesomeness has been linked up.

Plus it is NEVER too late to join the FROGulicious Movement here.
NOW HOP FORTH AND LINK UP




No Rules Linky Here:


Link up your parties here:

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my craft room!!! What an honor to be tied with Suburbs Mama!! Her room is fabulous!

    Thank you for hosting! I hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! AJ@queenofmynest

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooo jealous of all of your craft rooms! Oh my goodness...they are fabulous! :) Thanks for hosting!! :)

    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the craft room inspiration...and just headed over to check out what you thought of glitter blast! Now to go add my linky to your party mix!

    ReplyDelete

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!