Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Frog Blog Love Linky #25

Last Week's party was pretty awesome! If you missed it because you were in a Turkey coma, I would like to thank you for not eat frogs! HAHA
I am just going to hop right to it! Last weeks most clicked link:
UMMMM, GOREGOUS! PLEASE COME DO MY HOUSE TOO MISS SHANNON!!
Thank you so much for thos of you that had the energy to roll of the couch long enough to link up. This really is the one day of the week that I always look forward too! You all are sooooo fabulous!


Alrighty everybuggy,
time to get our PARTY ON!!


And you know what ~ No rules again this week just link up what ever you want and let's have a good time (just make sure it is your own stuff and family friendly) but please be a FROG follower.


Grab a button from my left side bar if you would like (you know to help spread the word about our party) and
please, Please, PLEASE go visit everyone else and show some frog love.


THANKS A BUNCH GUYS! YOU ALL ARE TERRIFIC!


ENJOY and I will see you all MONDAY for another frogulicious week! We have to wonderful Guest Post lined up for Monday and Tuesday so make sure to hop back over!
BTW, I added a Rust-Oleum Project Parade and Linky Party Page. So, if you have any Rust-Oleum Projects you have done or are planning on doing come on back and link them up here. OR Just hop over and see what awesomeness has been linked up.
I just added a page for everyone to LINK-UP their parties to! You can link yours here.
Plus it is NEVER too late to join the FROGulicious Movement here.
AND YESTERDAY I ADDED A LINKY FOR CHRISTMAS WISH LIST SO CHECK THAT OUT TOO! YOU CAN SEE IT HERE.
 NOW HOP FORTH AND LINK UP

No Rules Craft Link Up HERE:

4 comments:

  1. I am first!!! That like never happens! I am normally always fashionably late to EVERYTHING! Good luck at the craft fair this weekend. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting, Jenni! :) I meant to message you already, but I LOVEE the jewelry!!! I will definitely have to do a blog post showing everyone what I won! It is beautiful! Thank you so much, girl!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to make sure you got my guest post. I sent it on Sat (I think). I have had Nortorn running a check on my computer and it's been scanning for viruses for 3 days now. I am on my sons computer in the mean time. Hoping to fix my lost email issues and unwanted links popping up on my blog (as far as I can tell I am the only one that can see them). Well hope you are feeling better. Let me know when you post and feel free to message me on Etsy if you need to because my yahoo bites a big one. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!