Monday, June 20, 2011

Bear Quote of the Day 6/19/11

I think my kids are HI-larious! I am sure most of us do! My 3-y-o (I call him Bear or LoLo) makes me laugh all of the time! Last night as we were getting ready for bed he was laying on the kids size watching the boob-tube (that dragon movie I mentioned before that I have seen a BAZILLION times). I had my night stand light on, which I hardly ever use, instead of the overhead light. After he uses one of his professional wrestling moves (think body slam) to trap me, he looks at me with his GIANT blue peepers and says, "What that? That your night light mom?" HAHAHAHA! I just laughed and said "YEP!"
These kids are the cutest!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenni!!!!! Leslie from 3FM here to say hello lovely!!! What a SWEET blog!! LOVE IT!!! Reciprocating the Follow!

    ReplyDelete

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!