Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Gift Pics Up Now

Okay, I am back and ready for your help! I am involved in a homemade gift exchange over here. My partner said that her favorite color is blue and here is what I made. The center stone on the necklace was my inspiration! I really hope my partner likes it. BTW, I pretty sure that it is safe to post this as I do not think that she reads my blog! She may think I am a little crazy since there was an email screw-up on part. You know how it is when you have 4 kids all barking for your attention while you are doing something else entirely and this miss something important. Yep, that happens to me all the time. I am pretty sure it is the reason for 99.99% of my typos also.
Ugh, ANYWHOOOOO.
WHAT DO YOU THINK????

Ring

Beaded Necklace (never made one before)

Earrings ~ aren't the glass beads
ADORABLE??!!??

Ring and Necklace

Close-up

Close-up of ring

AND Close-up of Earrings.

COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, THOUGHTS
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and here is how I packaged it.



5 comments:

  1. I bet she'll love it!! I love the earrings. I like the ohter stuff too, but I have an 18 month old that pulls on any jewelry I try to wear these days so about all I get to wear is some earrings :) You did a very nice job!!

    Tracy
    www.polkadotwhimsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni!
    Oh my! Soooo pretty! She's going to love each piece you made!
    Happy crafting!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Yeah, I forgot to tell you... yesterday just after I sent you that e-mail saying that your gift was in the mail, I peeked over at your blog... and I LOVE IT! I'm waiting for the mail to come now (today)... and thinking, is it going to be in there? Or do I have to wait another day... ( I am now having my son check the mail) WOO HOO! I GOT IT IN MY HOT LITTLE HANDS! Thank you! It is so pretty! I LOVE all of the blues... stripes... polka-dots... lights and darks... it's so COOL! Yay! And I absolutely love the ring... it reminds me of my younger daughter's hair... like a big mass of curls! I love it! Thank you again Jenni, and I REALLY hope you like your present too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color! And love earrings AND necklace! (Don't wear rings ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like the gift was a hit! No wonder those pieces are gorgeous - and wrapped up so prettily too!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!