Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Frog Blog Love Linky Party #3

Welcome to the Frog Blog Love Linky Party #3
So glad that you decided to join us!
Here are my favorites from last week!
You have to go check out this entire post! WATERMELON
every where and so CRAFTastic!
crafting    My watermelon craze continues

This next one made me so HAPPY! I needed to know how to make my own foam soap like you would not believe! We have 12 hands that need washing ALL the time! This is going to be
huge $$$MONEY$$$ saver! Get the how-to here at

If you have been surfing then you have seen this feature! I think she was featured every where she linked up last week.
Red, White, and Blue Bustle Dress
@
This adorable little dress had the most likes! And I think if I read correctly,
she also won first place at The CSI Project!


Congrats!! AND THANK YOU FOR LINKING UP WITH THE FROG!
Now let's PaRtY!

Please link up your own projects, and link to the specific post, not your blog home page.

Link up as many projects as you would like. Before next week's Linky Party I will choose a 2-3 of my favorite to share with you.

Please, please, please choose some of your favorites, go visit, and leave lots of FROG blog love!
Now it is time PARTY! Link up your favorite crafts, DIY projects, recipes, decorating, etc. I cannot wait to see what you all have created!

So HOP forth and LINK UP!

7 comments:

  1. I'm your new follower! Following all the way from jamaica!
    http://caribbeanmissionarywife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature!!!! So, now I can say I have been kissed by a frog!
    Hugs,
    Dee
    ladeedacreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature! I am very new to the blogging world and linky parties, but I am having so much fun! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the linky, I have your button already but I am going to grab it again to put on my link party page for thursday so I don't forget to come to your party! Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenni, thank you so much for hosting! That patriotic dress is absolutely adorable!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, I didn't realize you had a linky party too! I have linked up a few projects!! Have a great 4th of July!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 37 kits (round that up to 9 total quart and a half kits).
    Despite the fact that it uses concrete, an unfriendly environmental
    material, it has a few advantages over tires and shares most of the earthship advantages.
    It is advantageous for the customer to compare
    the prices for an additional dumpster rental from the normal waste removal company
    against an offer made by a collector that will place a dumpster
    for a one-time pickup.

    ReplyDelete

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!