Sunday, June 19, 2011

June 19 - 25 Scheduled Ramblings

I thought I would give myself a schedule this week to keep me focused and on task. So here it goes and hopefully I will be able to stick to the program and keep you hopping back for more!

Monday- Mama Monday - FD Gift 1 Revealed

Tuesday- Hoo Are you Tuesday & FD Gift #2 Revealed

Wednesday- America The Beautiful Series Begins
Thursday- Frog Blog Love Linky Party #1 Feature & Frog Blog Love Linky Party #2 & FD Gift #3 Revealed & America the Beautiful Cont.

Friday- FD BIG Reveal (the whole picture) & America the Beautiful Cont.

Saturday- Frog Favorite Friend #1

Sunday- Sunday Funday (educational game) America the Beautiful

Well, it is going to a sizzling week here on the blog! I have a ton I want to get done and share with you. I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I will be back tomorrow with Mama Monday! See you then.
HUGS

4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Thanks for hopping by and visiting my blog!
    I'm your newest fan/follower!

    It sure looks like busy week on your blog! Looking forward to it!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is great! From your new follower...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi new follower from sunday hop :)

    http://melblackwell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Thank you so much ladies! I love new followers!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!