Saturday, June 11, 2011

Queen Bee

Do you remember the teeny tiny tutorial I did earlier this week? The gift baskets that brought Teacher Appreciation Week to a close this year for my daughter's kindergarten teacher? Well, that was not all we did for her so I thought today I would share the rest of the craftastic items that we gave her. This year (and maybe every year I am not sure) she called her class the busy bees! I thought it was appropriate to call her the Queen Bee.
Don't forget to check out where I am linking up today! AND you do not want to miss Monday's Facebook Giveaway Announcement!! Oh, AND have a great rest of you Saturday! I will be back tomorrow to share my HOPPY Crafty Love!



Embellished Tote with initial key chain


Ribbon/wire/bead Initial Key Chain


Queen Bee Teacher Pointer
The "hammered" handle


Beaded Bee Hair Clippies (also available in my shop)


Queen Bee Jewelry Set w/ Swarovski Bead Elements
 (this pic stinks...dumb old phone!
I should have used my camera)

I had to throw in another pic of the gift box.
She was totally spoiled, no?
She deserved it! She was an AMAZING teacher.
If only we could have her every year!!

5 comments:

  1. As a former teacher, I can tell you that this teacher was thrilled beyond words. Gifts were not that bountiful when I taught ele school and very rare in middle school. But I prize the notes that students wrote to me! Enjoy your week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Miss Grammy! So glad you came back! Gifts were nonexistent when I was teaching. Which is probably why I feel like it is so important to make sure that teachers know just how much they are appreciated and not just during teacher appreciation week and not just by loading them up on goodies. I hope that I do a good job of letting them know that they are amazing people!
    You keep coming back, I love your support and encouragement! Thanks so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is an amazing teacher appreciation gift! I am a former teacher so I am a great judge! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! What a nice gift!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting Allie! I will be back for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!