Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Don't Forget!

Just wanted to remind everyone that I will be hosting my first Linky Part TOMORROW. We all know that I am tech challenged so if everything goes as planned, I will post it around midnight. So, come and party with me and the frog!


Thursday I will post the first
FROG BLOG LOVE
Linky Party!
I HOPE YOU ALL WILL COME AND JOIN ME!
For all you night owls it will be up around midnight!
So, put on your Sunday best,
grab your friends and B.Y.O.C. (bring your own creations)
and let's PARTY FROG style!



3 comments:

  1. Hi, hope it all goes well im sure it will. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I havent done any felting with a needle in a very long time i think i need a beginner kit too! All my creations are done with sheets of felt atm but im looking to expand now that im graduating from uni and got more time. Lovely blog here btw!

    Jennifer Katy

    www.jenniferkatydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. UNI? As in Northern Iowa?? My brother got his master's there last year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw the comment you left on my side table at handy man, crafty woman that was so sweet of you. that lead me here to thank you and now i know your having a party ill be linking up tomorrow!!
    lauren

    ReplyDelete

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!