Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My plans for the week...

In a little less than 2 weeks I am going on an extended weekend trip with some girlfriends of mine. The longest I have ever been away from kids is when I was in the hospital with munchkin face 20 miles away from home (for like 10 days; he was there longer but we traveled back and forth). So, I want to make some fantastic items to take with me (I know, last minute right).
I found a tutorial for a tote bag that I LOVE. Here is the one I am looking at... http://www.youcanmakethis.com/products/handbags/ruffled-tote-basketorganizer.htm?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=022412y
OH MY GAWD, is it not the cutest? I love it but I think mine would need to be bigger (taller, I think this one is for little ladies). The designer has some fabulous creations!! She has an etsy shop here and a blog here.
I also want to make a kindle cover (even though I think I was told yesterday that I have to leave it here for the bear, he uses it to play all his games and watch his videos). Here is the one I found that I think is too darn cute... http://www.polkadotchair.com/2010/09/kindle-keeper-tutorial.html
It is adorable and I love the bow closure. Have you visited the Polkadot Chair? AH-MAZE-ING! So many fabulous crafts and a TON of tutorials!!!!
And then this weekend I found out that you can make ALL KINDS of goodies "in the hoop" on an embroidery machine! I found a new store that I am in love with. I have not bought anything yet, you know the hubs has to approve purchases, but I did email the store owner on Saturday morning. I was  not expecting to hear anything from her until Monday or later but she emailed me back in a couple of minutes with all the answers to my questions. SHE HAD EVEN GOOGLED MY MACHINE TO SEE WHAT KIND OF HOOPS I HAD SO SHE COULD BETTER ASSIST ME! OMGawd, a customers dream come true! WHAT FABULOUS SERVICE!!
Frog Zipper Case
Um hello, I AM IN LOVE!!!!! There are a ton of designs and I have about a billion (okay, maybe not that many but A LOT) items I would like to buy from her!! LOVE!!!!!
I also would like to embellish a few shirts for my trip...
...but not a tank (I just do not where them) and in blue and white. Did I  mention that we are going to the KANSAS CITY ROYALS spring training, in AZ? Anyone want to meet for dinner?
Rhinestone Baseball and Angel Wing T-Shirt
...but in pink, of course. I dunno this would take me about 10 hours to create, maybe I should just buy it from this etsy store. Plus, Princess just told me she needs a new shirt for Thursday...Dr. Suess' bday. Geesh! A hat with some bling on it would be cute too but I had hard time figuring that out! I seriously have my work cut out for me.
What would you be taking? What would you be making? What would you be wearing? I wanna know. I am usually a t-shirt and jeans girl but I want to look cute!!
Help a MAMA out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!