Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Welcome to the Frog Blog Love Linky Party #4
So glad that you decided to join us!
Here are a few of my favorites from last week!


Raising 4 Princesses - This is just an amazing braid. I wish I had the patience to do this for my princess!
Metal Star
Stricly Homemade - Made her July decor with stuff she had around the house. That is SO green and awesome. She even got her kids involved! Great family affair!SONY DSC
Passionately Artistic - This absolutely stunning! I love all the color and embellishments!


Congrats!!
THANK YOU FOR LINKING UP WITH THE FROG!
DON'T FORGET TO GRAB A "FEATURED" BUTTON FROM THE SIDE BAR.

Now let's PaRtY!



Please link up your own projects, and link to the specific post, not your blog home page.



Link up as many projects as you would like. Before next week's Linky Party I will choose a 2-3 of my favoriteS to share with you.

Please, please, please choose some of your favorites, go visit, and leave lots of FROG blog love!

Now it is time PARTY! Link up your favorite crafts, DIY projects, recipes, decorating, etc. I cannot wait to see what you all have created!



So HOP forth and LINK UP!







6 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the mention! I feel so special...you made my night! Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome features! I wish my girls would let me braid their hair!

    Thanks for hosting, Jenni!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! Linked up and following!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Jenni...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting this great link party! I wish my little girl could wear a braid. She just turned three and finally got her first haircut. She has been a baldy for a long time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the feature! You are so sweet! I have linked up some of my newest projects! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Leave the Frog some love today! We love getting feedback! And we personally reply to all comments via email if your id allows us to. It may not be an instant response but we always respond! So leave us some love and let's be friends!