Friday, July 1, 2011

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Tomorrow marks the end of my FIRST month of blogging, something I thought I would never do! I just want to share some of the highlights of the last month. SCROLL FOR THE HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!
I copied my Frog Features Page. These features have had my head spinning with excitement and delighted! I am incredibly honored to have been featured and mentioned on these various blogs and websites. I am not sure that I will ever be able to find the words to describe how ecstatic I am that other people think that my crafts and creations are worth being shared with others.
THANK YOU!


Tuesday 6/21/11 - The Frog's first feature!! Mizzou Baby Gift. Feeling totally awesome right now about being featured and some of the projects I am doing! So cool!

Rhinestone Beagle
Thursday 6/23/11 Another feature this week! My tutu was featured this time! I am totally amazed and speechless! WOW! DBL WOW! Thank you so much, Anita!

Photobucket
Friday 6/24/11 OMGOSH! I am Sizzlin HOT this week! Another feature and this time it was my Beaded Hair Candy! Thank you so much Mindie! I cannot believe the amount of support I am getting! I am totally, stunned and HONORED that you all chose me!
THANK YOU SO MUCH, LADIES!!!

6/24/11 WOWZA! Check this out, Lesley over at http://mlsdesignsky.blogspot.com/2011/06/wow.html gave me the One Lovely Blog Award this week!I cannot believe how amazing this week has been!
THANK YOU! There are no words to describe how I feel right now.
Photobucket
6/27/11 Jenn over @ www.rookno17.com Posted my Where Life Begins tutorial on her fb page and twitter! Here is what she tweeted!!
Jenn Erickson Here's a tutorial for making meaningful wall-art with your family from Jenni of "Kissed by a Frog":
Jenn, is super amazing and a wonderfully talented person. She was the Frog's Favorite Friend #1
here!

Confessions of a Stay At Home Mommy
6/29/11 HOLY BLEEP CRAFT! I am seriously on CLOUD 9! I cannot
believe how much support all of my craftastic creations are getting!
So UNBELIEVABLE! SUPER SPEECHLESS!
both featured! AWESOME!

6/30/11- Amy @ MOD PODGE ROCKS tweeted my Where Life Begins tutorial and here is what she said: Amy Anderson What a great way to capture your family for a memory or a gift!
Amy has been so helpful with some of craft projects and unbelievably nice! She is a great resource and I am so excited that she thought enough about this project to share it with others.


6/30/11 Some one posted my BANG game tutorial on ProTeacher tonight! I am absolutely thrilled that other teachers are using me as a resource! The link to the thread is right here.

Words cannot describe how much I appreciate all of the craft love from you guys!! I feel so absolutely amazing!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!

AND NOW, AS IF THAT WERE NOT ENOUGH. THE MOMENT I HAVE BEEN WAITING MONTHS FOR, FINALLY ARRIVED IN MY MAIL BOX YESTERDAY!
Back in March after I decided to try to start my own little business with my craftastic creations, I applied to be in a craft show. I was so nervous hand delivering my application! I asked the sweet lady how long it might be before I would know if my application was accepted and she said 2 weeks. For a terribly impatient person 2 weeks seemed like an eternity but I figured I could handle it. Well, that 2 weeks came and went. And then another and another and another. OMGoodness, patience is a virtue but I have none! Then yesterday, after daily sprints to the mail box for 14 weeks a letter came in the mail for me. My heart about BURST while I opened it. And guess what? I made it in to the craft show. I even got the space I requested! I was overjoyed and almost started crying from all the happiness swarming my head. September 16, 17, 18th the FROG will be crafting up a storm at the Blue Springs Fall Fun Festival! OMGoodness, I am SUPER EXCITED.
And scared! I have never been a vendor at a craft show before. I have no idea where to even start!

Have you ever done a craft show?
HELP ME PLEASE!  
Give me all the advice you have got and keep it coming!!